Jantu Wellness Modifications was added as a division of Jantu Design, LLC based on our desire to assist clients in addressing concerns and challenges in their living environments. Whether dealing with limitations of age, illness or traumatic injury, we understand that our clients wish to enjoy life to the fullest of their abilities while maintaining the comfort and beauty of their home.
Unlike typical home remodeling contractors, Jantu’s holistic approach begins with homeowner consultation to determine
current challenges in the living environment as well as potential future developments. With client’s permission, we are happy to include consultation with occupational and physical therapists, care givers and, medical professionals to enhance our understanding of current and future issues and provide the most effective recommendations. Jantu Wellness also provides assistance and data for clients’ funding applications, as well as phased follow-up consultations to address changes and provide modification recommendations in progressive conditions.
After completing our detailed analysis, we present multiple options and ideas to address our clients’ concerns, always emphasizing convenience and aesthetics in our solutions. Clients may choose Jantu’s licensed, bonded and insured construction and installation professionals to complete the project, if desired.
Some Services Provided
• Comprehensive Residential and Commercial Needs Assessment: Interior/Exterior
• Product and Device Research and Purchase Recommendations
• Collaboration at Client's Request with:
Occupational and Physical Therapists
Home Health Providers
Health Services Providers
Health Durable Goods Providers
• Phased Programs including follow-up to address changes and provide modification recommendations in
• Low cost and immediate home surveys and estimates in cases of traumatic disability
• Full Installation and Remodel Services
Our experience has shown that any space can be modified to address the challenges of illness, aging or traumatic injury; and there are usually multiple options available to overcome obstacles in the living environment. We have found that clients’ challenges and concerns usually arise from mobility impairment, sensory impairment or cognitive changes. Some conditions may cause changes in multiple areas that need to be addressed in our home modification recommendations.
Possible solutions for mobility issues are grab bars, ramps, replacing carpet or special remodeling of bathrooms and kitchens. Our recommendations are based on established safety guidelines and our extensive knowledge of newly developed product offerings.
The impairment or loss of one of the five senses (sight, hearing, taste, smell or touch) is complex and requires careful evaluation and detailed consultation with the client. Recommended accommodations might include silent alarms using light sources,special operators for common devices or sensor light switches.
Jantu Wellness Modifications understands that cognitive difficulties are often progressive, so we are careful to engage in a full discussion of future options that build logically on any modifications made. Solutions for cognitive impairment may include security systems, providing simplified living necessities or provision for caregiver assisted activities.
Residential and Commercial Needs Assessment
• Consultation with home owner on present impediments to an independent and enjoyable lifestyle.
• Planning for potential future developments consistent with progressive conditions.
• Providing expert support and complete data for funding applications.
• Low cost and immediate home surveys and estimates in cases of traumatic disability.
• Consultation on lifestyle changes impacting a caregiver or family member.
Collaboration with Healthcare Providers
• At a client's request, consulation with caregivers and medical professionals to enhance our understanding of issues to
be addressed throughout a disability cycle.
• Phased programs to address changes and provide modification recommendations in progressive conditions.
Collaboration with Occupational and Physical Therapists
• Specification and delivering of modifications and products to address therapy recommendations, as well as as
installation, if desired.
Full Remodel and Installation Services
• Jantu Designs, LLC is licensed by the State of Arizona.
• General Contractor services including design, securing required permits and full completion of desired modifications
Disclaimer of Professional Liability
Jantu Wellness Modifications, a division of Jantu Design LLC, is not engaged in the practice of medicine. Health professionals that participate with Jantu Wellness Modifications in one of its programs are solely responsible for all services provided to consumers and the traditional relationship between practitioner and patient shall in no way be affected or interfered with by Jantu Wellness Modifications or Jantu Design, LLC or any terms of our agreement with the consumer or the health practitioner. Jantu Wellness Modifications and Jantu Design, LLC do not guarantee or endorse any of the healthcare practitioners or healthcare equipment providers that we may include in our literature or on our web site. Nor do we make any representations or warranties about the type of services, quality and source of payment or billing practices of practitioners or suppliers. Information or recommendations presented here are general in nature and are not meant to replace advice of healthcare professionals.
We expressly disclaim any liability for damages, including merchantability and fitness, for engagement in a Jantu Wellness Modifications’ program or recommendation except for common standards of quality of workmanship and contractual completeness.
A complete scope of work will always be a part of the consumer contract. Jantu Design, LLC is a licensed and bonded contractor in the State of Arizona and our record is public.